INFORMATION pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- DATA PROCESSING HOLDER Prosciuttificio Wolf S.p.A., Sauris di Sotto, 88 (UD) – Friuli Venezia Giulia – 33020 Italy, email email@example.com
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED by Prosciuttificio Wolf Sauris spa
- Personal Data collected by filling out the contact form. When using our contact form, the user is asked to provide a name, an email address and a telephone number. You can provide only the first name or a pseudonym in place of the full name, if desired. The user freely provides an email address and / or telephone number. these data are necessary in order to be contacted.
- Personal data collected by sending us an email. When the user decides to send us an email request, we use the sending email address in order to reply to him.
- Personal data collected by subscribing to our newsletter. When subscribing to our newsletter, the user is asked to provide a name, an email address and to specify whether he is a private person or an agent. You can provide only the first name or a pseudonym in place of the full name, if desired. Providing your email address is required to receive the newsletter. If you subsequently no longer wish to receive our newsletter, the user can object at any time and free of charge by contacting Prosciuttificio Wolf at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1. Furthermore, each edition of the newsletter also contains a link through which the prior cancellation.
- Personal data collected by purchasing on the wolfsauris.com e-shop. You can make purchases on our site in two ways: as a guest or by registering. If the user chooses to make the purchase as a guest, he is asked to provide his name, surname, address, email, social security number or VAT number. Providing correct data is necessary to process the order and send the goods. The email address is required for order confirmation while the tax code or VAT number are required for billing purposes. Incomplete or inaccurate communication of the aforementioned data does not allow the completion of the purchase order. If the user chooses to register, in addition to the data requested from the guest for the purposes already described above, the choice of a password is required. A customer account is thus created that allows direct access using the email, for identification and password. Retaining the data provided is necessary to maintain the customer account. If you subsequently wish to cancel your registration, the user can at any time and free of charge send a request to Prosciuttificio Wolf using the contact details referred to in paragraph 1. In both methods of purchase, if the shipping address does not coincide with the billing address, the additional address is collected together with the IP address, in order to fulfill the purchase order and avoid scams. We do not record the data necessary for payment (paypal / credit cards). They are collected only for this purpose directly by Paypal.
- OTHER USES AND RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA The data communicated are necessary for the complete execution of the purchase, including the management of pre-contractual and contractual relations, collections, payments, and for subsequent guarantee procedures and to communicate with the user. In addition, the names of the customers and the purchases made are used to fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations. The emails of customers and users who have expressed interest in our products, by contacting us via email or through the appropriate form, are used for our marketing interests (sending limited promotional emails). Names, addresses, IP addresses, and passwords are used for our interest in preventing illicit acts and scams, and for the exercise of our rights, in litigation and judicial matters. The user has the right to object at any time and at no cost to the treatments mentioned by sending communication to Prosciuttificio Wolf at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1. Furthermore, each promotional email contains a cancellation link. Users’ personal data are transmitted to third parties only for the execution of the purchase contract: for example, to couriers for the delivery of products and to paypal for payment. The service providers we commission may use the data thus transmitted only for the purpose of fulfilling these functions.
- WEB ANALYSIS AND REMARKETING In order to continuously improve and optimize our offer, this website uses so-called tracking and remarketing technologies such as, for example, cookies. In particular, we use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, services that allow an analysis of the use of the website and connect the activity of Prosciuttificio Wolf with the respective advertising networks. You can find more information on how to use analysis information, how to control its use and how to choose not to view the data obtained using the following links: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD Prosciuttificio Wolf will keep personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. In any case, the customer account and related data will be deleted after five years of non-access by the user. In any case, the Personal Data will not be retained beyond 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship and in any case for the time required by law.
- USER RIGHTS The user has the right to request access to their data from Prosciuttificio Wolf, to correct inaccurate data, or to delete them. The user also has the right to receive their data and their portability as well as to request the limitation of their processing. The user has the right to object to the processing of their personal data and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. To exercise the aforementioned rights, the user can contact Prosciuttificio Wolf at any time and free of charge at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1.